Calorie content per 100 grams
Calories: 217.71 kcal
Proteins: 10.9 g
Fat: 13.7 g
Carbohydrates: 14.09 g
- Prepare the required ingredients.
- Make cuts in tomatoes and put them in boiling water for 5 seconds.
- Peel the tomatoes, chop, and place them in a blender.
- Grind the tomatoes in a blender until pureed.
- Grind flax in a coffee grinder.
- Combine flax, sesame flour, and tomato in a bowl. Leave in the refrigerator for 6 hours.
- Add your favorite spices and salt and stir.
- Spread the mixture on a silicone mat and smooth. Bake in the oven at 70-80 degrees for 1-2 hours until dry.
- Cut into rectangles and the chips are ready.