Calorie content per 100 grams
Calories: 125.49 kcal
Proteins: 5.39 g
Fat: 1.18 g
Carbohydrates: 24.66 g
1.Prepare two servings of lean cabbage rolls, take 200 grams of pre-boiled buckwheat.
2. Separate the cabbage leaves and soak them in boiling salted water for 1 minute.
3. Chop and sauté mushrooms, carrots, and onions in olive oil. Add to buckwheat and stir.
4. Put the filling on the boiled and cooled cabbage leaves (about a heaped tablespoon per sheet).
5. Roll gently into envelopes.
6. Add a few drops of olive oil to a preheated frying pan and lay out the cabbage rolls, then pour tomato paste diluted in a glass of water and simmer under a closed lid for 20 minutes.
7. Lean cabbage rolls can be cooked with rice and vegetables. Mushrooms are suitable for oyster mushrooms, champignons, or a mixture of mushrooms. 8. Serve with herbs.