Calorie content per 100 grams
Calories: 126.36 kcal
Proteins: 5.42 g
Fat: 3.6 g
Carbohydrates: 17.73 g
- Prepare all the required ingredients.
- Cut the pita bread into squares and fry in a dry frying pan until dry. To be crispy.
- Chop the pita bread into cups.
- Combine milk, egg, 1 g of stevia, and 10 g of cornstarch in a saucepan. Send to simmer.
- Bring the cream until thick and let cool slightly.
- Chop strawberries, add remaining stevia, and 3g cornstarch. Also, bring the cream over low heat until thickened.
- Put a layer of cream on top of the pita bread.
- A little strawberry layer on it.
- And so continue until all the ingredients run out. 10. Put in the refrigerator for 6 hours to soak the napoleon well.
Napoleon is ready in a glass.