YOU CAN DO AND NECESSARY!
- Eat cottage cheese, yogurt, redfish, seafood. Those that contain vitamins A and D, as well as iron. Green vegetables, millet, and avocado tableted vitamin H (biotin). All this has a beneficial effect on the condition of the nails. They are necessary for strong and healthy nails.
- My dishes only with gloves. Otherwise, hands and nails will quickly get sick with “dryness”, and roughness and cracks in the skin will become their faithful companions.
- After clipping your nails, always use a file, preferably a glass file. Ignore this advice, and your nails will begin to flake and break very soon.
- Nourish your nails with oils and do healing baths. Without nutrition and care, the nails constantly exfoliate and become very thin. The substances contained in olive oil are very useful for nails – it nourishes the nail plate well, making its surface shiny and beautiful! Use a fat cream daily: before going to bed, massage it into the nail bed. This not only smoothes but also softens the skin around the nails, activates the blood circulation in the nail bed.
- Nails must be cleaned. Brush your nails twice a day if possible. They, like the skin, need peeling for normal functioning.
- Hands should be washed properly. For sensitive, brittle nails, use orange peel oil rather than soap.
- Weak nails need to be treated. If the nails are very brittle, it is necessary to carry out a course of treatment, refraining from a manicure.
DO NOT DO AND DO NOT NEED!
- Do not bite your nails. Stub-nails are a wonderful way to scare guys away and cause quiet ridicule from all your friends. This vile habit must be rooted out. It’s not very difficult to do this !.
- Do not apply a new varnish on top of the old one. Yes, some people do that. Either because of laziness or to save the wash. Unclear … The result is flaking and thin nails.
- Do not get carried away with a polishing file for shining nails. Soon, instead of nails, a thin, fragile plate forms. Know that polishing can be done no more than once a month.
- Do not leave peeling varnish on your nails. Not only is it unaesthetic, but it will soon come around problematic. White “fungal” points on the nails can take pride in place in the list of your problems.
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.