Preparation: 1 hour
Cooking: 20 minutes
Recipe for: 4 persons
Serving nutritional value – 393 kcal
Proteins – 15 g
Fat – 23 g
Carbohydrates – 33 g
- Boil the beets in advance.
- You can take canned chickpeas – a jar. I soak dry chickpeas in water for a day. Then I drain the water and pour in the clean one. Boil until tender. I store it in the refrigerator under the lid, draining the liquid.
- Cut the beets into small cubes. Combine with chickpeas. Visually, there should be approximately the same amount.
- Cut the meat off the smoked chicken leg. Finely chop the pepper. Pour into a bowl.
- Chop any greens: parsley, dill, green onions. Mix.
- Mix everything for dressing, beat with a blender. Drizzle over the salad. Mix everything well.