- Bake peeled apples in the oven and mash with a blender. Add sugar and stir again.
- Separate the whites from the yolk. Beat the whites into a strong foam.
- Combine applesauce and whipped egg white. Set aside a few tablespoons to brush.
- Put the apple mixture in a parchment-lined mold. Flatten. The cake should be no more than 3 cm thick. Dry the apple mass for 5-6 hours at a temperature of 70 degrees. It is advisable to leave the oven door slightly ajar.
- Mix the deferred apple mass with currant puree (you can just take currants grated with sugar)
- Remove the finished cake from the oven, turn it over onto a silicone mat and remove the paper. Grease the crust with apple-currant mass, cut into three parts, and stack the cakes on top of each other, like a cake.
- Grease the top cake with apple-currant mass and put it in the oven for another 2-3 hours.
- Cut the finished pastille and serve with tea.
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.