- Bake peeled apples in the oven and mash with a blender. Add sugar and stir again.
- Separate the whites from the yolk. Beat the whites into a strong foam.
- Combine applesauce and whipped egg white. Set aside a few tablespoons to brush.
- Put the apple mixture in a parchment-lined mold. Flatten. The cake should be no more than 3 cm thick. Dry the apple mass for 5-6 hours at a temperature of 70 degrees. It is advisable to leave the oven door slightly ajar.
- Mix the deferred apple mass with currant puree (you can just take currants grated with sugar)
- Remove the finished cake from the oven, turn it over onto a silicone mat and remove the paper. Grease the crust with apple-currant mass, cut into three parts, and stack the cakes on top of each other, like a cake.
- Grease the top cake with apple-currant mass and put it in the oven for another 2-3 hours.
- Cut the finished pastille and serve with tea.
If you like this post, so you might be interested in:
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.