(Russian translation will be in the next post)
- Pour 100 ml of gelatin into the water and prepare according to the instructions on the package.
- Rinse carrots, peel, and finely grate.
- Pour in 500 ml. water, bring to a boil, and cook for 20 minutes.
- Then strain. Add sugar, citric acid to the liquid and bring to a boil. Remove from stove.
Add the diluted gelatin and stir until it is completely dissolved.
If your carrots are not bright orange, you can add a little orange food coloring.
- Pour the mixture into molds, cool, and refrigerate until it solidifies.
- Serve the finished jelly chilled.
If you like this post, so you might be interested in: