- Let’s prepare the ingredients. Tomatoes are needed very ripe, soft.
- Stew the finely chopped bell pepper a little (5-7 minutes) in vegetable oil in a preheated pan or stewpan.
- Add finely chopped onion to the pepper and simmer for another 10 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Peel the tomatoes – cut the “butts” crosswise, pour over the tomatoes with boiling water, and then cold water. After such a contrasting “shower”, the skin is easily removed.
Cut the peeled tomatoes into small cubes.
- Add the chopped tomatoes to the pan with the onions and peppers. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- At this time, thoroughly grind the spices in a mortar: coriander, hot pepper, and cumin.
- Add the mashed spices to the sauce in the pan.
Chop the garlic finely. Add it to the sauce.
- Add salt-pepper-sugar to taste and simmer the sauce until the vegetables are completely softened. If you can easily crush a piece of stewed pepper or tomato with a spoon, the sauce is ready.
- Having cooled slightly, blend it until smooth.
If you liked this post, so you might be interested in: