- Bake the pepper in a preheated oven at 200 degrees for 15 minutes, then turn over and another 15 minutes. Dark marks should appear on the pepper.
- Remove seeds and skins from pepper and cut into strips.
- Chop the nuts in a way convenient for you. I put them in a bag and roll them with a rolling pin.
- Combine nuts, minced garlic, salt, sugar, black pepper, lemon juice, and vegetable oil.
- Combine the baked pepper with the mixture.
- Add finely chopped greens, stir and serve.
If you liked this post, so you might be interested in: