- Prepare flour and grated cheese.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Beat eggs with salt and pepper.
- Cut the courgettes into cubes.
If the zucchini are no longer young, then it is better to peel them.
- Dip each block in a beaten egg.
- Then roll in flour and cheese mixture.
- Grease a dish or baking sheet with vegetable oil. Arrange the squash cubes in one layer.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200 degrees until the marrow is soft and golden brown.
- Cheese-breaded marrow can be eaten both hot and cold.
If you like this post, so you might be interested in: