1. Pour 2 tbsp. into a multicooker saucepan vegetable oil and warm up. Then put chopped onion and garlic, fry for 4-5 minutes, add carrots and hot peppers, cut into half rings, mix and fry for 3-5 minutes. Then add the diced meat and fry on all sides until the meat is no longer pink.
2. Then add chopped sweet peppers and tomato paste. After a couple of minutes, pour in red wine.
3. Add hot water (about 2.5 liters) so that there is still room for potatoes and mushrooms. Cook on Soup mode for 1 hour.
4. Fry the mushrooms separately until golden brown.
5. After an hour of cooking, add potato cubes and fried mushrooms to the multicooker saucepan, salt, and pepper to taste. Add sweet paprika and cook in the same mode until tender (until meat and potatoes are tender). I cooked the goulash for another hour. 6. Serve slightly spicy goulash soup for lunch with fresh bread.
If you liked this post, so you might be interested in: