800 g chicken breast (or minced meat)
1/2 tbsp. bread crumbs
1/4 cup milk
2 cloves of garlic
2 tbsp. with a slide of honey
1/2 tbsp. tomato puree or paste
3 tbsp soy sauce
20 g butter
vegetable oil for frying
- Pour milk into the breadcrumbs and stir. If not all the crackers are wet, then add some more milk.
- Twist the chicken fillet in a meat grinder together with onions or chop with a blender. Add egg, bread crumbs with milk, salt and pepper.
- Mix thoroughly and leave for thirty minutes.
- Form small meatballs from the minced meat and fry on all sides in vegetable oil.
The frying process takes a long time, since all the meatballs cannot be fried in one go. You can place the meatballs on a foil-lined baking sheet and bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes. But I like the toasted ones better.
- Transfer the meatballs to a saucepan or bowl.
- Melt butter in a frying pan, add chopped garlic and fry it lightly.
- Add ketchup (tomato paste), soy sauce and honey. Stir and simmer for five minutes.
If the sauce is thick, you can add a little water.
- Transfer the meatballs to the sauce pan, stir and simmer for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally to stir the contents of the pan.
- Serve meatballs with any side dish.
If you liked this post, so you might be interested in: