- Chop the onion into half rings and fry in vegetable oil until soft.
- Cut the apples into slices.
- Put apples on the fried onions. Sprinkle with sugar.
- Fry together until the apples are brown.
- Fry the chicken fillet in vegetable oil on both sides.
- Add 100 ml of water or broth.
- Cover it and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Pour sour cream into the chicken and add salt, pepper, and butter.
- Add also apples and onions, heat for a couple of minutes, but do not boil. The chicken fillet with apples is ready.