1 large red apple
1 tbsp. vegetable oil
1 tbsp. butter
1/2 tbsp. sugar
2 medium onions
2 chicken fillets
100 ml water or broth
2 tbsp. cream or sour cream
- Cut the onion into half rings and fry in vegetable oil until soft.
- Cut the apples into slices.
- Put apples to the fried onions. Sprinkle with sugar.
- Fry together until the apples are brown.
- Fry the chicken fillet in vegetable oil on both sides.
- Add 100 ml of water or broth.
- Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add sour cream or cream, salt, pepper, and butter.
- Add also apples and onions, heat for a couple of minutes, but do not boil. The chicken fillet with apples is ready.
If you liked this post, so you might be interested in:
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.