8 pcs. cannelloni
500g salmon fillet
50ml dry white wine
50 g cheese (better than parmesan)
100 ml cream (15-20%)
2-3 tsp lemon juice
butter for greasing the mold
- Cut the salmon fillet into 8 pieces 2 cm thick.
- Boil Cannelloni until half cooked in boiling salted water, about three minutes. Then discard in a colander and cool slightly.
- Put a piece of salmon into each tube.
- Beat eggs thoroughly with wine. Add half of the grated cheese, pepper, salt, cream and lemon juice. Stir.
- Place the cannelloni in a greased baking dish.
- Pour the prepared sauce and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Bake in an oven preheated to 200-225 degrees for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve cannelloni with salmon hot.
If you liked this post, so you might be interested in: