- Cut the salmon fillet into 8 pieces 2 cm thick.
- Boil Cannelloni until half cooked in boiling salted water, about three minutes. Then discard in a colander and cool slightly.
- Put a piece of salmon into each tube.
- Beat eggs thoroughly with wine. Add half of the grated cheese, pepper, salt, cream, and lemon juice. Stir.
- Place the cannelloni in a greased baking dish.
- Pour the prepared sauce and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Bake in an oven preheated to 200-225 degrees for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve cannelloni with fish hot.