- Mackerel, if frozen, then defrost, clean, and wash, especially carefully inside. Cut off heads.
- Mix the mustard with salt, pepper, and chopped garlic. Coat the mackerel with the mixture (especially inside), put lemon circles in the belly, and leave to marinate for at least 30 minutes. The longer the fish stands, the tastier it will be.
- Wrap the fish in foil so that the mackerel lies on a double layer of foil.
- We bake for 40 minutes in an oven preheated to 180 degrees.
- Serve mackerel baked in mustard with vegetables and lemon.
If you liked this post, so you might be interested in: