4 tablespoons mustard
salt, black pepper
- Mackerel, if frozen, then defrost, clean and wash, especially carefully inside. Cut off heads.
- Mix the mustard with salt, pepper and chopped garlic. Coat the mackerel with the mixture (especially inside), put lemon circles in the belly and leave to marinate for at least 30 minutes. The longer the fish stands, the tastier it will be.
- Wrap the fish in foil so that the mackerel lies on a double layer of foil.
- We bake for 40 minutes in an oven preheated to 180 degrees.
- Serve mackerel baked in mustard with vegetables and lemon.
Если вам понравился этот пост, значит, вас могут заинтересовать:
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.