1 large chicken fillet (about 250 g)
1 clove of garlic
75 g butter
75 g walnuts
1/2 tsp nutmeg
- Place 1 onion, carrot and chicken fillet in a saucepan, add water, lightly salt and boil until tender (after boiling, cook for another 20 minutes).
- Melt the butter and cool.
- Remove the cooked vegetables and chicken from the broth, cool slightly and then put into a blender bowl and puree.
- In a frying pan in a small amount of vegetable oil, fry the onion until golden brown, then add the garlic, fry for another minute. Add onion and garlic to the puréed mass, also add walnuts (I already have ground ones, but you can add whole ones). Grind the mass again.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste, add nutmeg, butter, mix well.
- Put the finished pate in a container, cover and refrigerate for at least half an hour.
- Serve with fresh bread!
If you liked this post, so you might be interested in:
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.