2 chicken fillets
500 ml vegetable or chicken broth
1/2 tbsp. rice
2 sweet peppers
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/3 cups raisins a pinch of coriander a pinch of ginger
salt, pepper to taste
- Cut the chicken fillet into small oblong pieces, fry in olive oil until golden brown and put in a bowl.
- Cut the onion into half rings, fry in a pan. Pepper the seeds, cut into small pieces and add to the onion. Add raisins.
- Return the chicken to the pan. Add rice, boiled until half cooked. Season with salt and pepper to taste, add a pinch of coriander, ginger and cinnamon.
- Pour in broth (natural vegetable, chicken or made from a bouillon cube), mix. Cover and cook over low heat for 15 minutes.
- When serving, sprinkle with herbs!
If you liked this post, so you might be interested in: