1 kg. chicken breast fillet
100 ml. soy sauce
1 tbsp. vegetable oil
1/2 lemon (lime)
1 tbsp paprika
2 cloves of garlic
1/2 tsp sugar
1 tsp without a hill of salt
You can dry not only in the oven, but also in an electric dryer. Cooking time in an electric dryer is 10-12 hours at a temperature of 70 degrees. The marinade options are also different, according to your taste: with honey, ginger, vinegar, with an orange.
Any meat is also suitable for chips.
- Rinse the chicken fillet and pat dry with a paper towel. Cut the fillets into thin slices of equal thickness and transfer to a deep bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix the soy sauce, vegetable oil, paprika, sugar and salt (I did not add salt, the soy sauce is salty enough). Add chopped garlic and juice from half a lime or 1/3 lemon. Stir until smooth.
- Pour the marinade over the chicken fillet, stir, cover the bowl with cling film and marinate in a cool place for 4-5 hours.
- At the bottom of the oven, place a baking sheet lined with foil. Place the marinated chicken fillet on a wire rack.
- Dry in the oven at 55-60 ° C with convection mode (if possible). Do not close the oven tightly, you must leave a small gap, about 5-6 cm.
Dry chicken chips in the oven for 4-6 hours, but it is better to try the chips after 4 hours. The finished jerky should be dry but not overdried and easy to chew.
To prevent the door from closing, you can insert some object into the opening: a matchbox or something similar.
- You can store jerky in an airtight container or bag for up to 7 days.
If you liked this post, so you might be interested in: