30 g hard cheese
2 egg yolks
- Grate the zucchini on a coarse grater, salt, and leave for a few minutes to let the juice flow. Then squeeze out thoroughly and drain all the liquid.
- Add ground pepper, chopped garlic, egg, and grated cheese to the zucchini. Mix.
- On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, place the zucchini mass in the form of two cakes with a depression in the middle for the “nest” filling.
Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 30-40 minutes.
If a lot of liquid comes out of the nests, remove it with a paper towel.
- Then put cheese and egg yolks in the baked “nests”. Sprinkle with pepper if desired.
Put in the oven and bake for 7-10 minutes before the cheese melts.
- Serve hot until the cheese is cold and hard.