4 pc. of onions
8 strips of bacon
40 g Parmesan cheese
8 tbsp. sour cream 33%
4 sprigs of rosemary
2 cloves of garlic
40 ml olive oil
Pinch of sea salt
Ground black pepper – to taste
- Dip the peeled onions in boiling water for 15 minutes.
- Then, after slightly cooling, cut off the tops from the bulbs and cut them into small cubes. We take out the cores, also cut into cubes.
- Now finely chop the garlic and fry with onion cubes in olive oil. Add grated cheese and rosemary. Pour in the sour cream, salt and mix.
The sauce is ready, it needs to be infused a little.
- Now we stuff the onions with the sauce.
- Gently wrap with bacon and fasten with rosemary sprigs. (you can do without rosemary)
- Sprinkle with grated cheese on top and send the onions into an oven preheated to 200 C for 10 minutes.
If you liked this post,so you might be interested in: