- Ground beef- 1 lb
- Presoaked beans- 1 cup
- Diced tomatoes- 1 can
- Zucchini- 1 pc.
- Chopped onion- 1 medium
- Celery- 1 stalk
- Chopped garlic- 1 pc.
- Olive oil for cooking beef on frying pan
- Black pepper, powdered cloves, chili pepper, salt, dried parsley, paprika, turmeric, bay leaf.
- Wash beans and boil them in the salted water, add zucchini, celery.
- Cook ground beef with onions and garlic in olive oil on frying pan until done. Add salt and spices.
- When vegies with beans ready, add meet with onions to the soup, mix well and let it cook for another 5 minutes. Try it, add more salt or spices if need. I made with enough chili pepper, so was hot) You add, how much you like. Bay leaf I usually add, when soup almost done.
If you liked this post, so you might be interested in:
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.