Hello, everyone! I have got another surprise, I have been nominated for Sunshine Blogger Award. Why is it surprise? I noticed that I no longer see anyone gets nominated in my reader.
Thank you, coffeenewstom for this opportunity to be closer to my subscriber and to share my story. I am a coffee lover, so I hope you too, my dear subscribers, because this blog here: https://coffeenewstomblog.wordpress.com/author/taxinewstom/ , has amazing information about this great drink. You should check his blog, go ahead!
Sunshine Blogger Award Rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 people and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees by commenting on one of their posts.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your post.
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to bloggers by other bloggers who are creative, positive, and inspiring.
1) What made you to start a blog?
I always wanted to share my experience and my ideas. There are some people who might find them interesting and useful, and I want my posts were useful to someone. Long time ago, my friend suggested me to start blogging, I guess, he was right)
2) Who inspired you most?
Normally, I cannot say, who specifically inspired me, because it is always more than one person, you my dear followers inspire me and lots of other creative people from YouTube or my friends. Sometimes I am brainstorming for good ideas, because I want something new to share with you.
3) What advice you would give to bloggers, when they’ve just started their blog?
Take it easy, everything needs hard work and time. Never stop writing, as more you have to tell, as more readers will be interested.
4) Who is your favourite author?
Edgar Allan Poe
5) If you have to start a second blog, about which topic?
Well, I have second blog already) My first and the main one is about healthy eating, sport and just good advices. As for second one, it is about my DIY, art, my thoughts, stories. But, since the question about creating a new blog, let`s go with third one, I think, I would do about current events, what and where something going on.
6) How many languages do you speak?
3 at the moment: Ukrainian, Russian, English. I was learning another 4 like, Spanish, Greek, Polish, Portuguese, but unfortunately, I do not use it here, I started to forget them, so pity. I still try to read sometimes to refresh my memory.
7) Where do you buy your cup of coffee?
Oh, this is hard one, I am still seeking for my perfect coffee in Phoenix, AZ, here they consider strong coffee is burnt coffee. I do not know why. So, here is 2 types I tried: burnt and watery. By watery I mean they add so much water and milk, that I barely can taste coffee there. So, I make my own at home and sometimes I buy cup of coffee and new place to try, maybe here will be that perfect one. Honestly, my favorite coffee is still many places in Ukraine, Odessa city, we have there coffee cars everywhere.
Believe me, it is good coffee! Love it. Second favorite is Coffee Island in Cyprus, I love that coffee shop.
8) Do you pay attention, that your coffee was fair traded?
Not sure about meaning of that question, is it about child labor? I hope children did not work on this, they should have good childhood and play.
9) Where else you would like to live?
Well, I was born in Odessa, Ukraine, lived there almost the whole my life, I lived in Cyprus for about year and a half.
Now I live in Phoenix, Arizona. So, let me see, I really liked Prescott when we went for a trip around some cities, so, I would not might to live there. It is really beautiful there, I love nature, fresh air, it is cheaper place.
10) Are klicks and likes important for you?
I think clicks and likes important to everyone, it means that people really interested in my blog.
11) Which blog post in your blog do you like the most?
I cannot answer the question, if it is about my posts, so, not me should decide which is the best,. If it is about my followers, so, each of them have something special, they all different and creative.
My questions to my nominees:
- Why did you decide to write about what you writing?
- What is your hobby?
- What is your favorite dish?
- How many languages do you speak?
- Do you have pets?
- Do you prefer mountains or beach?
- If you could come back in time, would you change something?
- What is your happy place?
- What is your favorite type of sport?
- What advice you would give to bloggers, when they’ve just started their blog?
- What is your favorite holiday?
- Richa Bhargava Mitra
- Soni Cool
- Dan’s recipes
- Sheeba Guru
- Donovan Carper