- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a jar with a tight-fitting lid, shake until well combined. Alternatively, you can combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender and pulse until well combined and smooth.
- Refrigerate and let flavors blend for at least 30 minutes, preferably 2 hours, before serving.
- You can swap out the olive oil for any other mild-flavored oil (I like avocado oil!).
- If you’re using unseasoned rice vinegar or low sodium soy sauce, check for seasoning and then add more salt to taste.
- You can use it as a salad dressing as well.