- 2/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons finely grated parmesan
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced parsley OR 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1/4 medium onion, diced (about 2 tablespoons) OR 2 teaspoons onion powder
- Juice of 1/2 lemon (about 2 tablespoons)
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced basil OR 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced oregano OR 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced OR 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a jar with a tight-fitting lid, shake until well combined. Alternatively, for thicker dressings like the ranch or Italian, you can combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender and pulse until well combined and smooth.
- Refrigerate and let flavors blend for at least 30 minutes, preferably 2 hours, before serving.
- You can swap out the olive oil for any other mild-flavored oil (I like avocado oil!).
- If you’re using unseasoned rice vinegar or low sodium soy sauce, check for seasoning and then add more salt to taste.
If you liked this post, so you might be interested in:
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.