Whole wheat pasta
1 Chicken breast
Green bell pepper
Olive oil, tomato paste
- Take a big, deep frying pan, put pasta at the middle.
- Cut on cubes tomato, onion, bell pepper and put on the sides in a separate sections. Same with chicken, cut on cubes and put into the frying pan on the side of pasta.
- Spray with olive oil on the top. Heat a pan for a few minutes, after add water to cover ingredients. Add spices. Cover with a lid.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes, add tomato paste.,check if chicken and veggies are ready. You might need another 3 minutes. Water should evaporate.
- After mix all ingredients and serve.
If you liked this post, maybe you will be interested in these too:
Success! You’re on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn’t process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.