- Take a big, deep frying pan, put the pasta in the middle.
- Cut on cubes tomato, onion, bell pepper, and put on the sides in a separate section. Same with chicken, cut on cubes and put into the frying pan on the side of pasta.
- Spray with olive oil on the top. Heat a pan for a few minutes, after add water to cover ingredients. Add spices. Cover with a lid.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes, add tomato paste.,check if chicken and veggies are ready. You might need another 3 minutes. Water should evaporate.
- After mixing all ingredients and serve.