sour cream (I used thick homemade sour cream) – 2 tbsp.
boiled water – 1 cup
salt, ground black pepper.
- Wash the cauliflower and dry.
2. Disassemble it on pieces, cut large inflorescences in half.
3. Add vegetable oil and butter to a deep pan or stewpan, put on fire.
4. Finely chop the peeled onion. Cut chicken breast on pieces.
5. Sauté the onion over low heat, stirring until golden brown. Add chicken, add spices and fry until almost ready.
6. Put the cauliflower on the fried onion and chicken.
7. Salt the vegetables a little and add sour cream to them.
8. Pour in 1 glass of water and mix.
9. Cover and simmer the cauliflower with chicken in sour cream until cooked (about 15-20 minutes). Cooking time depends on the variety of cauliflower, the main thing here is not to retouch, so that it remains dense, and does not become soft.
10. Sour cream with water should evaporate and there will be very little liquid left. Put the prepared cauliflower in a deep dish, sprinkle with finely chopped herbs and black pepper. I sprinkled with grated cheese as well.