Today I cooked something new. I found recipe on the Internet and I love it!
How to Cut Bok Choy
- The stalks can often have dirt or grit at the base of the stem so be sure to remove them and rinse them well.
- To cut Bok Choy, cut the greens off and keep them separate from the whites part since they need less time to cook.
PREP TIME 10 minutes
COOK TIME 6 minutes
TOTAL TIME 16 minutes
COURSE Side Dish
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil (I was using olive oil)
- 2 cloves garlic crushed and chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger
- 8 heads baby bok choy (I had one big)
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon water
- ¼ teaspoon chili flakes
- sesame seeds for garnish
- Combine sesame oil, soy sauce, water, and chili flakes in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet and cook the garlic and ginger until fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Mix in the whites of the bok choy and cook for 3-4 minutes. Add soy sauce mixture and leaves and cook 2 minutes more or until heated through and leaves are gently wilted.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve.
Saturated Fat: 3g,
Vitamin A: 126IU,
Vitamin C: 1mg,