40 minutes of cooking time
Proteins 12.1 g
Fat 25.5 g
Carbs 50.8 g
- Calories calculated for raw products
Onions 500 g
Wheat flour 200 g (I always use whole wheat)
Baking soda 3 g
Chicken egg 3 pc
Vegetable oil 80 ml ( I usually use olive oil)
Ground black pepper to taste
Salt 1 tsp
- Cut the onion into small cubes and transfer to a bowl. Add salt and pepper, mash the onion with your hands and leave for 10 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, beat eggs lightly. Add them to the onion, mix.
- Add sifted flour with baking soda and mix well.
- Fry the pulp on both sides in a hot pan with vegetable oil.
- Put the finished pulp on a paper towel to get rid of excess fat. Serve with sour cream.