Ingredients for 2 servings:
- Cut all fat from chicken breast, make a deep cut at the middle in order to make a pocket.
- Rub each chicken breast with spices and put it into the baking pan with olive oil.
- Stuff chicken pockets with Havarti cheese (1 slice in each), add tomato and onion rings.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes at 350 F.
- Take chicken pocket out, add cheddar cheese on the top and dry parsley, bake another 10 minutes or till it is ready. I always check chicken with a knife.
- Serve with Parmesan cheese on the top.