Ingredients for 2 servings:
2 chicken breasts
Havarti cheese- 2 slices
1 small tomato( I used our own from the garden, it was juicy and sweet)
Cheddar cheese (grated)
- Cut all fat from chicken breast, make a deep cut at the middle in order to make a pocket.
- Rub each chicken breast with spices and put into the backing pan with olive oil.
- Stuff chicken pockets with Havarti cheese (1 slice in each), add tomato and onion rings.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes at 350 F.
- Take chicken pocket out, add cheddar cheese on the top and dry parsley, bake another 10 minutes or till it is ready. I always check chicken with a knife.
- Serve with Parmesan cheese on the top.
Success! You’re on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn’t process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.