|Banana -2.5 pcs.
Rice flour – 120 g
Whole wheat flour – 70 g.
Eggs – 2 pcs.
Green apple – 1 pc.
Honey – 2 tbsp.
Skim milk – 150 ml.
Baking powder – 1 tbsp.
Cinnamon – 1 tbsp.
Sugar-free chocolate chips- 100 g.
|1. Prepare the necessary products: bananas, flour, apple, eggs, milk, honey, baking powder, cinnamon.
2. Grind two bananas to a puree condition.
3. Add to the bananas whole wheat and rice flour, baking powder.
4. Stir the mixture until smooth.
5. In a separate bowl, combine the eggs with milk.
6. Lightly beat them with a fork or mixer.
7. Wash the apple thoroughly and cut it into small cubes.
8. Add apple, cinnamon, honey, and an egg-milk mixture to the dough. Mix it and add also chocolate chips.
9. Mix well.
10. Cover the baking dish with parchment, pour in the dough, decorating with chocolate chips.
Bake in an oven preheated to 170 degrees for 1 hour. Check readiness with a toothpick.
11. Remove the finished bread from the oven and let it cool slightly, and only then remove it from the mold.
12. Banana bread can be served both hot and cold.