Onion- 1 pc.
Carrot- 1 pc.
Ground chicken- 500 g.
Tomato paste- 1-2 tbsp.
Sugar- 1 tsp.
Spices for chicken ( I love to add a lot)
Cloves- 1-2 pc.
Fresh basil leaves
- Chop the onion and brown it on the preheated frying pan with olive oil.
- Ground the carrot and add it to the frying pan. Fry it for 3 minutes, maybe 5.
- Add ground chicken and mix it quick. breaking the pieces with 2 spatulas.
- Add all spices, except cloves and bay leave.Add salt as well. Cook it till it almost ready.
- Add tomato paste with sugar and mix very good. Add water till it covers chicken.
- Then add bay leave, cloves and fresh basil, oregano, mix it good and let it sizzle for 10 minutes or till it is ready, I always check.
- As for spices, I never write how much of them I use, I just add them, some more, some less.
- I made whole wheat pasta with this sauce, so boil water in small casserole, when it boils, add salt and right amount pasta, I always do el dente.
- You can enjoy sauce with pasta, rice, buckwheat, millet, cornmeal, couscous.
- Serve with fresh greens on the top, if you want.
Success! You’re on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn’t process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.