Number of portions: 4
preparation – 10 min.
cooking – 40 minutes
142 kcal. (per 100 g)
13.6 g of protein;
8.7 g of fat;
2.8 g carbohydrates
4 chicken thighs,
1 sweet red pepper
1 cup pumpkin
2-3 tbsp olive or vegetable oil.
How to cook:
1. Peel the carrots, onions, pumpkin and sweet red pepper and cut into small strips.
2. Pour 2-3 tbsp into the slow-cooker pan olive or vegetable oil.
3. Put the chicken, I had thighs.
4. Then put the prepared vegetables, salt. Do not pour water!
5. Turn on baking for 40 minutes. During cooking, you need to mix several times so that the vegetables do not become sticky.
If time is reduced by 10-15 minutes, then you can get just stewed vegetables. In full mode – vegetables are boiled, and get excellent gravy!