Number of portions: 4
preparation – 10 min.
cooking – 40 minutes
142 kcal. (per 100 g)
13.6 g of protein;
8.7 g of fat;
2.8 g carbohydrates
How to cook:
1. Peel the carrots, onions, pumpkin, and sweet red pepper and cut them into small strips.
2. Pour 2-3 tbsp into the slow-cooker pan olive or vegetable oil.
3. Put the chicken, I had thighs.
4. Then put the prepared vegetables, salt. Do not pour water!
5. Turn on baking for 40 minutes. During cooking, you need to mix several times so that the vegetables do not become sticky.