For the dough:
whole wheat flour – 150 g
rice flour -150 g
eggs – 2 pcs.
sugar – 160 g
melted butter – 150 g
milk – 170 ml
cocoa – 2 tbsp.
baking powder – 2 tsp.
baking soda – 1/2 tsp
salt – a pinch
yolks – 2 pcs.
icing sugar – 20 g
cornstarch – 20 g
milk – 200 ml
sugar – 20 g
- Cooking custard: mix the yolks with powdered sugar and cornstarch.
- Heat the milk with sugar to a boil.
- Pour the yolks with milk, stirring quickly.
- Then pour the mixture into the pan and cook it on low heat until thickened for 5-8 minutes. Add some vanilla.
- Prepare the dough: pour in all the “dry” ingredients in one bowl and mix.
- In the second bowl we pour all the “wet” ingredients: we scatter the eggs with milk with a whisk, add the melted butter, mix everything thoroughly.
- Pour the mixture of milk, eggs and butter to the dry ingredients and stir the mixture with a spoon.
- Take the molds and put in them the dough with a spoon filling 1/3, then put the cream and cover lightly with the dough. Completely molds should be filled in 2/3.
- Bake muffins in an oven preheated to 200 degrees for 20-30 minutes.
- We get muffins from the oven, cool.
- If you like softer and wetter muffins, then after they have cooled, you need to remove them in a tightly closed container.
- Delicious chocolate custard muffins are ready.