For the dough:
yolks – 2 pcs.
icing sugar – 20 g
cornstarch – 20 g
milk – 200 ml
sugar – 20 g
- Cooking custard: mix the yolks with powdered sugar and cornstarch.
- Heat the milk with sugar to a boil.
- Pour the yolks with milk, stirring quickly.
- Then pour the mixture into the pan and cook it on low heat until thickened for 5-8 minutes. Add some vanilla.
- Prepare the dough: pour in all the “dry” ingredients in one bowl and mix.
- In the second bowl, we pour all the “wet” ingredients: we scatter the eggs with milk with a whisk, add the melted butter, mix everything thoroughly.
- Pour the mixture of milk, eggs, and butter into the dry ingredients and stir the mixture with a spoon.
- Take the molds and put in them the dough with a spoon filling 1/3, then put the cream and cover lightly with the dough. Completely molds should be filled in 2/3.
- Bake muffins in an oven preheated to 200 degrees for 20-30 minutes.
- Take muffins out of the oven, cool.
- If you like softer and wetter muffins, then after they have cooled, you need to remove them in a tightly closed container.
- Delicious chocolate custard muffins are ready. It is better to keep them in the fridge if you do not eat them fast)