2 tbsp vegetable oil
600 g turkey fillet
1 kg of pumpkin pulp
1 kg of potatoes
3 large tomatoes
4 tbsp chili sauce
1 cm ginger root
Salt, ground pepper
- Fry the onion in vegetable oil until soft. Add diced meat and simmer until it whitens evenly.
- Add peeled and diced potatoes, cook for 5-7 minutes under the lid.
- Then add the pumpkin cubes, simmer until almost ready.
- 5 minutes before the end of cooking add peeled tomatoes, diced sauce, peeled grated ginger, salt and pepper.
- Give the stew a little brew before serving.
Success! You’re on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn’t process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.