Cooking time: 10 min
Calorie content: 72 kcal
Protein: 0 g
Carbohydrate: 13 g
Ingredients for 1 serving:
- Pour tea leaves to taste in a cup or teapot, about 1 tsp
- Wash and peel a piece of ginger. Cut it into a mug.
- Pour boiling water.
- Add a couple of teaspoons of vodka (men can also have tablespoons).
- Close the lid.
- Allow standing for 5-10 minutes.
- Drink and go to bed, take shelter warmly.
- Sweat at night, in the morning it will be much easier.
Attention! If you have high blood pressure, take fewer tea leaves and less ginger.
And further. Such tea, only without vodka, will cheer up well in the morning.