- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl. You may have to add a bit more stock to get a rollable consistency.
- Turn out on the lightly floured surface and roll to 1/8-inch thickness.
- Cut into desired shapes and place on prepared sheet.
- Bake 15-20 minutes.
- To dry out the biscuits for longer shelf life, turn off the oven but don’t remove the sheet of biscuits. Keep them in there until the oven completely cools.
- I got a 1 dozen medium (3-inch length) yields.