● 100 g Adyghey cheese
● 20 g of any classic cheese
● 50 g peeled pumpkin
● 1 tbsp. a spoon of chickpea flour
● 50 g broccoli
● 1 tbsp. canned corn
● Salt, ground black pepper
● 1 small bunch of dill and parsley
● Cut the pumpkin on a grater with cheese, mix with sliced broccoli and corn. Add chopped herbs, season with nutmeg, salt and pepper, mix.
● Add flour to the mixture and knead. Let the dough stand for a while. The result should be a relatively uniform and viscous mass. Add more flour if necessary.
● Put in a mold and bake in the oven at 180 ° C for 10-15 minutes.