● 1/3 cup buckwheat
● 1/2 carrots
● 1/3 sweet pepper
● 2-3 small cauliflower inflorescences
● 1 tbsp. a spoonful of thawed or fresh corn
● 1 orange
● 1 teaspoon of soy sauce
● 1 small bunch of mint
● Buckwheat rinse and boil until tender, a little salt during cooking.
● Blanch cauliflower (process with boiling water or steam) and cut into plates.
● Cut pepper and carrots into medium strips.
● Fry sweet pepper, carrots and corn in a hot dry frying pan.
● Add the cauliflower, fry them all together for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
● Add buckwheat, mix everything, pour soy sauce.
● Cut 1 slice from an orange, remove the zest from the remaining part, squeeze the juice from the orange. Add a little orange zest and juice to sin with vegetables, mix, season with spices if necessary. Simmer for 3 minutes.
● Remove from the stove, sprinkle with chopped mint (leave a few leaves whole) and mix.
● Put on a plate, garnish with a slice of orange and mint leaves.