Cooking time: 50 minutes
Kcal .: 45
Proteins, g: 4.4
Fats, g .: 2.2
Carbohydrates, g .: 2.1
cottage cheese 0% – 100 g (dry)
oat bran – 80 g (chopped into flour)
psyllium – 1 tsp (you can not add, but with it, the dough will be more plastic)
stevia (sugar substitute) – 6 g (natural, powdered, or another sweetener to your taste)
egg white – 1 pc.
baking powder – 1 tsp
casein – 14 g (1/2 stingy)
salt – 1 g (pink, Himalayan)
water – 1 tsp
coconut sugar – 1 tsp (optional, for flavor)
egg yolk – 1 pc. (to brush the finished baklava on top)
walnut – 10 g
almonds – 15 g (or 20 g of any nuts of your choice)
- Mix all the ingredients except nuts. Stevia use 2 g
- Roll the dough into a ball and leave it to swell for 20 minutes
- Divide the dough into 4 equal parts and roll each one in a thin layer.
- Cook syrup from 3 g of sweetener and 50 ml of water
- Finely chop the nuts in a coffee grinder, add sweetener, coconut sugar, or pureed banana to them.
- Pour each layer of dough with syrup (you can still spread with pureed banana) and sprinkle with a nut mixture with a sweetener on top, then add one on top of the other
- Cut into portions
- To grease the surface of our future baklava with yolk and decorate with walnuts.
- Bake for 25 minutes until golden brown
- We get and enjoy the diet baklava .. Bon Appetit!