Cooking time: 65 minutes
Kcal .: 88.6
Proteins, g: 3.6
Fats, g .: 3.5
Carbohydrates, g: 11.4
cashew nuts – 35 g
almonds – 30 g
dates – 4 pcs.
fat-free cocoa powder – 6 tbsp. l (no slide)
salt – 1/2 tsp (sea, pink, Himalayan)
- Grind nuts in a blender to an almost viscous mass.
- Pour dates, cocoa and sea salt, continue to grind to a homogeneous consistency.
- Then we roll from the mass of balls, it turns out 10 pieces d-4 cm.
- Put in the refrigerator for an hour. That’s all!
- Now we take out the truffles of proper nutrition from the refrigerator and enjoy the amazing taste. Treat yourself and your loved ones. Bon Appetit!!!