Stuffed pasta (cannelloni) – 300 g
Ground chicken breast – 100 g
Egg – 1 pc.
Green onions (or other herbs) – to taste
Carrots – 1 pc.
Onions – 1 pc.
Salt to taste
Ground black pepper – to taste
Sour cream (for serving) – 2 tbsp.
- Prepare the necessary ingredients.
- Chop and green onions finely chop.
In a bowl, combine the ground meat, half the chopped onion, egg, salt, pepper, green onion.
- Mix everything.
- Grate the carrots. Heat the oil in a pan. Put in the pan the second half of the chopped onions and the grated carrots.
- Sauté the vegetables.
- Then pour water into the pan with vegetables (about a glass).
- Fill pasta with prepared minced meat.
- Place stuffed pasta in a pan. Water should be enough so that the pasta is almost completely covered.
- Stew pasta with ground meat under a closed lid over low heat for about 35 minutes.
- Serve stuffed pasta hot, with sour cream or just like that.