Stuffed pasta (cannelloni) – 300 g
Ground chicken breast – 100 g
Egg – 1 pc.
Green onions (or other herbs) – to taste
Carrots – 1 pc.
Onions – 1 pc.
Salt to taste
Ground black pepper – to taste
Sour cream (for serving) – 2 tbsp.
- Prepare the necessary ingredients.
- Chop and green onions finely chop.
In a bowl, combine the ground meat, half the chopped onion, egg, salt, pepper, green onion.
- Mix everything.
- Grate the carrots. Heat the oil in a pan. Put in the pan the second half of the chopped onions and the grated carrots.
- Sauté the vegetables.
- Then pour water into the pan with vegetables (about a glass).
- Fill pasta with prepared minced meat.
- Place stuffed pasta in a pan. Water should be enough so that the pasta is almost completely covered.
- Stew pasta with ground meat under a closed lid over low heat for about 35 minutes.
- Serve stuffed pasta hot, with sour cream or just like that.
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.