Cooking time: 170 minutes
Proteins, g: 11.4
Fats, g .: 15.3
Carbohydrates, g .: 5.2
egg white – 8 pcs.
oat bran – 2.5 tbsp.
tapioca starch – 1 tbsp. (or cornstarch + 1/2 tsp any starch in cream)
hazelnuts – 150 g (or cashew)
erythritol – 5 tbsp. (or it can be replaced with coconut sugar or fructose)
tartar – 1 g (or citric acid on the tip of a knife)
egg yolk – 3 pcs.
fat-free cocoa powder – 15 g
milk – 100 ml.
stevia in drops – 1/2 tsp + 1 tbsp erythritol)
soft tofu – 250 g (or cream cheese)
casein – 3 tbsp. (I use vanilla)
- Grind the bran in a coffee grinder to flour.
- Nuts (if not fried, then dried in the oven at a temperature of 200 ° C for about 10 minutes). We chop the nuts, then pour them into a bowl, add starch and bran there, mix everything.
- In the classic Kyiv cake, the proteins are fermented, kept for 24 hours at room temperature, but you can not do this.
- First, prepare the first cake. To do this, take 4 proteins, add tartar on the tip of a knife or citric acid, so the proteins are fixed a little. When the proteins turn white, add the sweetener gradually. Beat to strong peaks. Now gently mix the proteins with 1\2 nut mixture.
- Put in the form = 18 cm.
- We also act with the rest of the proteins and prepare the second cake. It is better when there are two forms, then the process will go faster, but if there are no two forms, prepare the cakes in turn.
- We bake each cake in the oven at a temperature of 150 ° C for 20 minutes, then lower t to 120 ° C and bake another 30 minutes, lower the temperature again to 90 ° C and wait another half hour.
- While preparing the cakes, prepare the cream: pour the milk into the pan and bring to a boil, but do not boil.
- Beat 2-3 yolks with a mixer (from the remaining yolks you can prepare a diet panna cotta).
- Add starch, sweetener to the yolks, gradually pour the hot milk into the yolks, continuing to whisk. We put the cream on the stove and brew it until thickened. Cool the cream a little in the freezer.
- Add the tofu (cheese) to the cooled cream and beat thoroughly with a blender.
- The cream is divided into two parts, one part is left white, if the cream is liquid, you can add a couple of tablespoons of casein or skimmed milk powder to it, it is acceptable to use oat (coconut) flour. Using these ingredients will make it a little thicker.
- In the rest of the cream add cocoa powder.
- Cool the cakes and remove them from the mold. You can cook cakes the day before and dry them well during the night.
- We put one cake layer with the flat side down, coat it with white cream, put the second cake on top with the smooth side up, coat the sides and top of the cake with chocolate cream, then – straighten with a spatula.
- We combine the remains of white and chocolate cream, then decorate our cake with a culinary syringe. We adjust the density with casein (oatmeal or coconut flour) to make the cream more pliable for decoration.
- Before serving, put the cake in the fridge soak. Bon Appetit!