Cooking time: 50 minutes
Proteins, g .: 8.5
Fats, g .: 6.2
Carbohydrates, g: 19.3
almond flour – 40 g (or you can grind almonds in a coffee grinder or replace whole wheat flour)
oatmeal – 60 g (or oatmeal ground into flour)
fat-free cocoa powder – 2 tbsp.
baking powder – 1 tsp
banana – 1 pc. (knead with a fork)
chicken egg – 1 pc.
natural yogurt 0% – 6 tbsp. (with a slide)
stevia (sugar substitute) – 1 g (but from a banana and so the muffins are sweet + 2 g in the cream)
soft tofu – 200 g (or any cream cheese)
food coloring – 1/2 tsp (5-6 drops of any food coloring, here I use green)
oatmeal – 2 tbsp. (vanilla casein – as a cream thickener)
- Cooking is very simple. Separately mix the eggs with banana, yogurt, add oatmeal and almond flour, baking powder, cocoa powder, stevia, and mix everything again.
- Distribute the dough into molds.
- Bake in preheated to 180 ° C for about 40 minutes.
- Tasty cupcakes will be supplemented with strawberries, after cutting the top of the cupcake according to the diameter of the strawberries, and the strawberries need to cut the tail so that the berry stands in the groove steadily
- Lubricate the recess a little with cream and insert the strawberries there.
- To prepare the cream, you need to mix soft tofu, a sweetener, food coloring and oatmeal until smooth. (Flour and casein are needed so that the cream does not spread and result in Christmas tree branches).
- Cream decorate our wonderful Christmas tree-shaped chocolate muffins.
- A “Christmas tree” is decorated with sweet confetti and chocolate stars.
- That’s all, you can safely serve to the table !!! Your children, and you yourself will be delighted! It is very tasty, beautiful and healthy! Bon appetit and a great New Year’s mood!