Cooking time: 35 minutes
Kcal .: 143.7
Proteins, g: 12.6
Fats, g: 5.1
Carbohydrates, g: 14.4
cottage cheese 1.8-2% – 100 g
spinach – 50 g (can be frozen from a pack)
oatmeal – 6 tbsp. (or any other flour)
champignons – 2 pcs. (+ 10 pcs olives)
green peas – 2 tbsp. (frozen)
broccoli – 200 g (7 pcs., more or less, to your taste)
cherry tomatoes – 5 pcs. (+ sprig of thyme)
tomato paste – 2 tbsp. (without salt and sugar)
cheese – 50 g (any hard topping on top)
- We mix cottage cheese and spinach with a blender.
- Add oatmeal or any other flour.
- Put the dough on a silicone mat around.
- Give the dough a little rest.
- Bake the base at 180C for about 20 minutes.
- At this time, chop, mushrooms, olives, frozen peas broccoli, cherry tomatoes, and thyme. Vegetables can be any, to your taste.
- We coat the baked pizza base with tomato paste without salt and sugar and spread the vegetables on top.
- Sprinkle with my homemade hard low-fat cheese or any other low-fat.
- And, again, put in the oven for 7-10 minutes to melt the cheese That’s all, the pizza is ready! Bon Appetit!