Cooking time: 45 minutes
Proteins, g .: 5.2
Fats, g .: 2.1
Carbohydrates, g .: 8.4
flaxseed flour – 100 g
rye flour – 100 g
egg – 1 pcs.
kefir 1% – 150 ml.
water – 50 ml.
baking soda – 1/2 tsp
salt – 1/2 tsp (I have Himalayan pink)
garlic – 2 g (dried, but dried onions or seasonings are optional)
onion – 250 g (onion – for filling)
soy sauce – 3 tbsp. (For the filling)
ghee oil– 1 tsp (For the filling)
water – 30 ml. (For the filling)
- Mix the egg, kefir, water.
- Add flaxseed and rye flour, baking soda, salt, dried onions, or garlic.
- Knead a tight dough.
- While the dough “reaches”, prepare the filling.
- Onion cut into rings, add water and oil to the pan – lightly pass the onion.
- Add soy sauce and bring the onion to softness, until tender.
- Roll out the dough with a rolling pin on a silicone mat, distribute the filling on the surface and roll the bread “roll”.
- Bake in an oven preheated to 180 ° C for about 30 minutes. That’s all! Dietary onion bread is ready! Bon Appetit!