Cooking time: 20 minutes
Kcal .: 197.6
Proteins, g: 9.2
Fats, g .: 4.9
Carbohydrates, g: 26.6
zucchini – 120 g
quinoa – 120 g (must be boiled. Can be replaced with millet porridge)
egg – 1 pc.
quinoa flour – 1 tbsp. (any other flour, for example, oatmeal or rice)
pink salt – 1 g
- Zucchini need to grate.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Mix everything with a fork.
- Bake on both sides in a non-stick pan over medium-low heat.
- In this recipe, I baked in metal rings for salad, but you can bake in the oven in molds
- Serve with natural yogurt, herbs and vegetables. Bon Appetit!