Cooking time: 50 minutes
Proteins, g: 6.3
Fats, g .: 4.2
Carbohydrates, g: 9.7
egg – 2 pcs.
milk of 1.5% fat content – 70 ml. (can be replaced with vegetable milk)
coconut flour – 2 tbsp. (or ground coconut)
tapioca starch – 1 tbsp. (or corn starch)
oat bran – 2 tbsp. (they should be ground)
stevia (sugar substitute) – 2 g (in powder or Jerusalem artichoke syrup – to taste)
baking powder – 1/3 tsp
lemon juice – 1 tbsp.
raisins – 4 tsp
water – 125 ml. (+ sweetener – honey or Jerusalem artichoke syrup, but you can add stevia in drops. Optionally, add 1 tsp of rum)
skimmed milk powder – 2 tbsp. (+ 1 tablespoon syrup made from water and a sweetener)
- Mix chicken eggs, milk, coconut flour, tapioca starch or corn, ground oat bran, stevia, baking powder, lemon juice, and raisins.
- Wait 10-15 minutes until the dough swells.
- Pour into silicone molds.
- Bake in the oven for about 30-35 minutes at a temperature of 180 ° C.
- Now prepare the syrup: mix water, sweetener to taste, and rum, if you decide to add it.
- We take out the ready-made cake, pierce a narrow part of them with a stick and dip each one into syrup.
- We put on a narrow part so that the syrup soaks the entire “Baba”.
- Make a fondant: mix skimmed milk powder with 1 tbsp. the remaining syrup for impregnation.
- Dip each in fudge and you’re done. It remains to wait for complete cooling.